Follow the Docker or compilation instructions in the README.
If you're using an ARM machine, install the Rust compiler for ARM. If you build using the x86_64 tools, Zebra might run really slowly.
If you're having trouble with:
--lockedto build with the latest versions of each dependency
- sqlite linker errors: libsqlite3 is an optional dependency of the
zebra-network/torfeature. If you don't have it installed, you might see errors like
note: /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsqlite3. Follow the arti instructions to install libsqlite3, or use one of these commands instead:
cargo build cargo build -p zebrad --all-features
- clang: install both
clang- they are usually different packages
- libclang: check out the clang-sys documentation
- g++ or MSVC++: try using clang or Xcode instead
- rustc: use rustc 1.65 or later
- Zebra does not have a minimum supported Rust version (MSRV) policy: any release can update the required Rust version.
Zebra primarily depends on pure Rust crates, and some Rust/C++ crates:
They will be automatically built along with